SEVEN ASSOCIATIONS - ONE EXHIBIT HALL!
This is a unique opportunity to connect with up and coming GIS managers and decision makers from across four Midwest states. Booth spaces will be located on the main floor of the event venue in the new, state-of-the-art, University of Wisconsin La Crosse Student Union which opened in January 2017.
Exhibitor Schedule at a Glance
- Wednesday, May 23rd: 8-10:30 am; Exhibitor setup
- Wednesday, May 23rd: 11 am-5 pm; Exhibitor Hall open to all
- Wednesday, May 23rd: 5-7 pm; Exhibitor reception for attendees
- Thursday, May 24th: 8 -11 am; Exhibit Hall open
- Thursday, May 24th: 11 am - 12 pm; Exhibitor tear down
- Available options can be found immediately below. Details for each opportunity are also available by downloading and reviewing the event sponsorship prospectus available by clicking here.
- Extended Advertising and Display of Sponsor and Vendor Point of Contact Information: All vendors and sponsors of UMGEOCON receive an informational listing on the UMGEOCON post-event website which will remain available online for a minimum of one year. The site for 2016 has been active since June of that year.
- Open to Other Sponsor and Vendor Offers: Are you a potential sponsor or vendor and have other ideas about how you could contribute to making UMGEOCON an amazing event? We are open to that possibility, so send us an email at: email@example.com.
- Registration to attend conference events is NOT included in booth purchase - sold separately.
- Planning committee approval is required for any vendor requesting to purchase more than one booth.
- A booth cannot be shared by two separate companies or organizations.
- Booth spaces are not carpeted.
- Vendor promotional advertising included with booth:
- Organization description in program
- Event opening remarks “Thank You”
- Attendee list access
- Due to limited floor space and extensive community interest in this event, UMGEOCON planners expect an early sell out of available booth spaces. PLEASE do not delay your vendor registration if you wish to exhibit!
Vendor "Add-On" Options
A vendor may enhance a booth purchase with any of the following items:
How to Purchase
To hold down costs, vendor payments are made online using a credit card.
- Note the name of the vendor opportunity above you would like to purchase,
- Click the button below, and
- After registering to use the UW-L online payment system, make your vendor selection(s) and provide your credit card information.
Questions about circumstances requiring other forms of payments should be directed to:
Office of Continuing Education and Extension
Morris Hall 220
1725 State St
La Crosse, WI 54601
Payment is due in full before the associated item will be assigned.